State Government of Victoria

Resource Licences near me

Use the search box below to check for resource licences in your area.

Click the map to check for resource licences, or search for an address above.

Search for an address above to check for resource licences.

Skip Map Show Map

Licence Types

  • (EL) Exploration Licence Exploration Licence (EL)
  • (WA) Work Authority Work Authority (WA)
  • (MIN) Mining Licence Mining Licence (MIN)
  • (PL) Prospecting Licence Prospecting Licence (PL)
  • (RL) Retention Licence Retention Licence (RL)
  • (PEP) Petroleum Exploration Permit Petroleum Exploration Permit (PEP)
  • (PPl) Petroleum Production Licence Petroleum Production Licence (PPL)
  • (PPl) Petroleum Retention Lease Petroleum Retention Lease (PRL)