to Top

  • Share this page on Facebook
  • Print this page

Contact Us

Earth Resources general enquiries and feedback 

Please email us at or use our online enquiry form.  

Earth Resources Regulation Contacts

Earth Resources Regulation contact details can be found at the Earth Resources Regulation contact page.

Earth Resources Information Centre

Address: Level 15, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne, 3000
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm (excluding public holidays)
Phone: 1300 366 356

Postal address:
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
Earth Resources Information Centre
GPO Box 2392
Melbourne VIC 3001

The following activities are handled by the Earth Resources Information Centre:

  • Lodgement of applications for mineral licences and renewals
  • General inquiries about mining and exploration in Victoria

Earth Resources General Enquiries

For all other enquiries, you can contact us by post or in person at our office locations across Victoria.

In person

Earth Resources Economic Development Contacts

Ross McGowan
Executive Director, Earth Resources Economic Development
Phone: + 61 3 8392 6071

Ian Filby
Director, CarbonNet Project
Phone: +61 3 9452 8910

Paul McDonald
Director, Geological Survey of Victoria
Phone: +61 3 9452 8906

Earth Resources Policy and Programs Contacts

John Krbaleski
Executive Director, Earth Resources Policy and Programs
Phone: +61 3 9452 8901

Linda Bibby
Director, Policy Legislation and Reform
Phone: +61 3 9452 8895

Helen Foard
Director, Minerals Development Victoria
Phone: +61 3 9452 8969

Jane Burton
Director, Coal Resources Victoria
Phone: +61 3 5160 9004