- About us
- Information for Community and Landholders
Licensing and Approvals
- Sand, Stone and Clay
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Department Reports
- Fees and Charges
- RRAM Terms
- Licensing Glossary
- Advisory Bodies
- Recreational Prospecting and Fossicking
- Contact us
Extractive Industries Work Authority Application Form
Disclaimer: Please note that after completing this form, it must be printed, signed and submitted. This form cannot be submitted online.
Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990
- All items must be completed for the application to be considered.
- If you have any queries please contact your Tenements Officer in the Earth Resources Regulation Branch.
- Return completed form to your Tenements Officer.
1. Applicant information
(Applications can only be made in the name of individual/s or a company. Applications cannot be made under trading names.)