Applying for a licence online
If you have never held a licence to a tenement and wish to apply online, please register by clicking on the RRAM Business Portal image.
Current and past tenement holders have been pre-registered.
If you have not yet received your user name and log in details please email: RRAM.Support@ecodev.vic.gov.au with the subject: "Please send my RRAM Business Portal log-in details". Please include the following information in your email:
- your full name
- your contact address
- your contact phone number
- your contact email address
- if you’re a company employee, the name of the company
- if you’re an individual, your full name as it would appear on a tenement
- if you are an agent, the name of your company
- all companies must also provide a valid ACN
The Victorian legislation applies to pipelines within the 3 nautical miles from the coast.
The Victorian legislation addresses all licensing, health, safety, environmental and royalty issues for pipelines. Provided below is a list and direct link to the Act and relevant Regulations used to administer offshore petroleum exploration and development within State waters.
- Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Act 2010
- Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Regulations 2011
Onshore pipelines carrying petroleum, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, nitrogen, compressed air, sulphuric acid or methanol are administered under this Act. The Pipelines Act addresses all aspects of pipeline licensing and construction for transmission pipelines including access to land, safety and environmental issues. Provided below is a list and direct link to the Act and relevant Regulations used to administer onshore pipelines. Schedule 1 of the Act exempts certain pipelines below minimum pressures, on particular land or for particular purposes. All gas pipelines are covered by the Gas Safety Act 1997, with respect to operational safety.