Environment Plan Summaries
The Victorian State Government publishes environment plan submissions to keep the stakeholders and community informed.
Under the Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Regulations 2011, an operator is required to provide a summary of an accepted environment plan to Minister's satisfaction within 10 days of notification that the plan has been accepted.
In accordance with Regulation 13 of the Environment Regulations, environment plan summaries must contain the following material from the accepted environment plan:
- the location of the activity
- a description of the receiving environment
- a description of the activity
- details of environmental impacts and risks
- a summary of the control measures for the activity
- a summary of arrangements for ongoing monitoring of the titleholders environmental performance
- a summary of response arrangements in the oil pollution emergency plan
- details of consultation already undertaken and plans for ongoing consultation
- details of the titleholder's nominated liaison person for the activity.
To view the EP Summary, click on the links provided below. Accessible versions of these documents will be developed shortly. Until then, contact the Digital and Social Media team if you need an accessible version of these documents.