Licence Transfer: Section33 Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990
This page may be used as the Instrument of Transfer. If there is a separate Instrument of Transfer, then fill in the Licence, Licensee and Transferee details only.
Subject to the Registration of Transfer of this title under the provisions of the Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990, I/We the Licensee(s) HEREBY TRANSFER TO the Transferee(s) described here, all rights, title and interest in this tenement AND THE TRANSFEREE HEREBY ACCEPTS the said transfer and holds itself responsible for compliance with the Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990 and the Regulations and the terms and conditions under which the said tenement is granted.
- In accordance with Schedule 28 of the Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) (Mineral Industries) Regulations 2013 a prescribed fee is required to accompany the transfer application. (See fee list)
- The transferee must also have public liability insurance before doing any work on the licence.
- The transferee must work in accordance with the approved work plan for the licence. Any variation to the work plan requires approval and registration of a Variation to the Work Plan
- The department will return any existing rehabilitation bond on the licence after a valid replacement bond has been lodged and the transfer has been approved.
- The department reserves the right to pursue whatever information that is necessary for the Minister to be satisfied that the transferee meets the requirements of Section 15(6) of the Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990.
- The transferee takes responsibility for any issues of non-compliance with the Act or Regulations or licence conditions related to this licence unless these issues are resolved before the transfer is approved.
The personal information on this form, and any authority that is issued following processing of this form, will be stored and used by the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources for the purposes of administering the Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990 (the Act). You have the right of access to this information by contacting the Earth Resources Information Centre, Level 15, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The information may be disclosed to other government organisations for the purpose of administering or enforcing the Act or a relevant Act, and to the public for the purpose of land use advice.