Notice of Application for a Mining Licence
Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990 – Section 15(5)
Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) (Mineral Industries) Regulations 2013 – Regulation 21(1) and Schedule 9
NOTE TO APPLICANT:
- This is the website where the following information must be published for the 21 day objection period:
- Details of the proposed program of work on the licence.
- A description of the applicant's systems for managing impacts of the proposed work on the community (including landowners and occupiers) and the environment.
- An outline of how the applicant intends to meet the licensee's obligations under section 39A of the Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Act 1990 to consult with the community (including landowners and occupiers).
- If you do not have a website and have received approval to publish by another method in accordance with regulation 21(1)(b)(ii)(B) your notice should instead include the location where the above information (1(a)-(c)) is available.
- If you do not have a website and have chosen to include the above information (1(a)-(c)) in the newspaper notices, you do not need to specify a website or other location.
- The wording in section 5 and 6 below is required to be included in the notice of application.
- A map clearly identifying the land to which the application relates must be included in the advertisement that appears in the newspaper /s circulating in the locality of the licence application area. This map must include relevant roads and place names.