- Ministerial Statement of Expectations
- Earth Resources Regulation’s Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Regulator and Industry Reporting
- RRAM Terms
- Our Events
- Information for Community and Landholders
- Licensing and Approvals
- Advisory Bodies
- Recreational Prospecting and Fossicking
- Contact us
Our transparency guidelines
These transparency guidelines are designed to keep all stakeholders informed about earth resources regulation policies and decisions that affect them.
This document, coupled with our revised stakeholder engagement approach - highlighted in our draft Stakeholder Engagement Strategy 2016–2018 - demonstrates our commitment to becoming a transparent, responsive and effective earth resources regulator.